ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 3:00 pm

James: I have to say not a bad run from this 62 and Maybe a win could happen sometime this season I have been winning at least one race per season

Stroker; Hope to give these guys better engines but still we have points to work with nice work to Pericles Great debut with this Mercedes 74, and not bad by Shelly in the 62 either. We ar looking for top 20 finishes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 3:03 pm

Johnson: "...Was there for the win. Not for the top three. It's coming Jeffery. I promise yah..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 3:22 pm

I am so proud of the three of them out there. Skyla and Jesse playing it smart and saving their cars till the end to get two Red Bulls in the Top 5. Michael had a different strategy which was working great until the first caution and got stuck in all the mess in the back. I really wasn't expecting a win today but once I saw Michael getting the lead early and Jesse and Skyla coming from the back to the front really impressed me. I have high confidence for all three of the rookies to get wins and we will see where we go from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 3:32 pm

Pericles:" I was happy to see Skyla up there, she really Deserves it. Kinda Gunned the car through the Big one...and I was surprised it worked, I saw a hole at the top and went for it and well, It's good to trust your Gut and not your Spotter..Told me to go low and I shouted back screaming are you shitting me? Anyways I'm hoping to get up there with Shelly and Kick some ass, but until we are supplied with better engine, survival is what we need, and like Stroker said, top 20's. But when I looked ahead man..my heart Skipped a beat. At least no one was in the catch Fence. Just great to survive that huge wreck and finish 18th. Props to Shelly Finishing 11th."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 3:57 pm

SPOILER ALERT (IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED DON'T READ)

Cavy: Sucks we didn't win but grats to Kurtis. Deserved it more than I did

OOC: Are you kidding me right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 4:47 pm

*SPOILER ALERT*
Wilhoit: I'm alright after that, but what in the fuck was that for, Dutta?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 10th 2015, 8:29 pm

Everyone walked away from the crash just an FYI.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 11th 2015, 12:12 am

Jordan: One of my favorite tracks. Actually won at this track last season in underfunded equipment. Anyways didn't qualify to good. Got the car into happy hour fixed some problems. Still wasn't great, but kept working on it all race. Got it tuned just right at the end there but couldn't get the win. 2nd place ain't so bad though. Like to thank my sponsors Lowe's, DuPont, and Pepsi and to my bud Charles for hiring me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 11th 2015, 11:30 am

Jesse: "It was so painful watching the 3 leaders battle just ahead of me, but I just couldn't catch them in time. But I'll still take a 4th, great result for my first try in the biggest race of the season."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   July 13th 2015, 12:57 am

Kurtis: "Man, I was surprised this 19 was fast, gotta thank CBM. But I give props for Davis and Cavagnaro for fighting for the lead, it put on a show for the fans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)   

Back to top Go down

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 1 @ Indianapolis (DuPont 500)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2