HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passing of driver...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Passing of driver...   June 19th 2015, 11:02 pm

Kyle Collins...

If most of you don't know, Kyle Collins sadly passed away in an ARCSOA HuskyTools race. This is a very tragic moment in the Collins family, he'll now be heading up to heaven with Jeffrey Finguy. He never got to see Ariana Grande live at the American 700 and died at the young age of 17. So I have a few notes...

Kyle Collins will be replaced as BFM owner, the new owner will once again be Johnson Freeman. He stated "I almost cried when I discovered this, it never crossed my mind he'd die like this. He was like a brother, cared for all and most cared back. It's sad to announce his passing but I'll fight through the pain and hire a new driver. Maybe I can get Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth down here to perform a tribute song for Collins..."

New Elite's and SCS Driver replacing Collins?...

So, of course they need to hire a new driver to perform in Elite's and possibly Sony Cup Series if Tristan Wilhoit approves. The new driver replacing Collins is... His cousin from Newfoundland... Rick Shultz! He is not known around here but he'll be making a name for himself.

Atleast now we can celebrate the life of,
Kyle Collins = 1998 - 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 19th 2015, 11:38 pm

Kenny: RIP Kyle, not sure why they don't put Rehall in the car... he is damn fast. So sad to loose someone as young as Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 19th 2015, 11:53 pm

Pericles:"....I just can't....I try not to break down every time Collins is mentioned. God I still cant believe he is gone...he didnt even go to Grande's Concert! I dont know how im gonna go through this...I think Rehall is better off in collins ride. Im coaching my dear young friend aBrandon Lightning. He is from Ohio, Just turned 18 and he is old enough for ARCSOA Competition Hope he finds what he wants. Collins was like a brother to me, from Visa Lola to BFM. He always had a upbeat personality..now with Finguy and Collins Gone, Thenos aand Johnson are my only friends...too many deaths..I just can't. My wife just gave birth to little Kyle. I named him after Collins Because he was born today...the hour before Collins died..a soul replacement.. Hades doesnt give a shit I suppose..damned Olympians! I give my condonlences to Collins family. I have 2 dead best friends now. Guess I'm Next."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAllen22

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 12:08 am

Alex:" man, just heard about this today.... crazy how a few days ago me and Kyle were talking about life and next years deal for the DWSR. It's sad.... but it's the nature of the beast. Every time you get into that car..... you have to accept that your death is a possibility..... I kiss my wife and child everytime I step into the car, fully knowing that it could be my last time seeing them... We give our best wishes to the Collins family and everyone around him. He was gone too soon....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 1:54 am

Jordan: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! No not this shit again. This is why I hated those damn Formula cars. Opened wheeled cars are just way to unsafe. Then one of them takes a driver who I kinda knew. It sad to see a driver i was actually routing for die like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 7:42 am

Johnson Freeman: "Okay... So we've made a decision to completely change up the BFM roster for Elite's. Roman Rehall will take Collins' spot in the #41 and Pericles will still be piloting the #81. Meanwhile the Newfoundlander Rick Shultz, that was being coached be Kyle Collins will move into the #061"

Stella: "My best friend... I've known him since I was transported out to Canada for racing. Can't believe this, now I have no friends out here in ARCSOA. I hope you have a great life in heaven with Finguy. I'm gonna set up a big party for you Finguy. Like a big party celebrating the lives of a wonderful teenager and wonderful man. Maybe we can get Olly Murs and Ariana Grande to perform. His idols...."

Brandi Pritchett: "Shit... I just went from dating to single within one race. I think I might just go to my room and cry. I've never trusted this goddamn open-wheel cars and that just proved my point. Both Kyle's are gone from that wreck... Kyle Weider had a career ending injury and Kyle Collins had a fatal injury. But I give my condolences to Collins' family, his other best friend Nick Pericles, his twin brother who is no longer a twin, his young sisters who he cared for very much, his parents that supported his entire journey, and his baby sibling who hasn't been born yet and Kyle will never meet him/her"

Barker Yashin: "F#ck, why today? I never imagined he'd be dead... I was taking life for granite until now. I'm gonna start by making friends with my ex-teammate Nick Sowman, now that I know I can die a horrible painful death. My condolences go out to his family and I hope Johnson Freeman can run the team as well as you did"

OCC: I like how Collins died a few days after I made my big speech about Finguy and myself dying. Another cruel irony...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 8:07 am

OOC: And the fact that you wanted to sit out the race. That is shades of Senna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 9:13 am

Turner: "It's definitely a shame. You think you got life figured out, then another competitor of yours passes away. I'll miss seeing Kyle in the SCS garage, I'm glad he got to compete for a championship and get to victory lane in that series. His family's in my prayers, and I hope BFM comes back well for him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 10:49 am

Phadkar: When I first read the article about Collins' death I almost cried. I came up to the AES just to battle him and Baskinger. My two idols, but now one of them is up in Heaven. Maybe he'll meet my Dad, Mom, and sister up there, they all died in a car bombing a long time ago... But for Round 4 I'll be racing for Collins and his family, my prayers and condolences are with you all and I'll miss you Collins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 12:04 pm

Silverfox: "In defense of the IndyCar series, that whole accident was not their fault entirely. The first problem was Kassandra thinking it was smart to go three wide with plenty of time left. The second problem was why Indianapolis knew of the jutted out wall beforehand and didn't do a damn thing about it, hell half of the drivers never even noticed it until halfway through."

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 12:17 pm

Shock Jr.: "...Well shit... Collins was just... He was full of energy. Always a nice guy. He helped me out when I needed it at Road Atlanta, and hearing a slight reference to the great Senna. It's chilling... Guess there's going to be a blue maple leaf on my car for next week."

Johnson: "...Kinda sad to hear this and about what had happened. We take this risk and well. Collins' better having a beer with Finguy right about now. Better be, he always leaves a cold one out. ...I think we like to know that. Jeffery always like to help Kyle Collins once and a while." /Speaks to someone beside her, that being a love intrest\

Jakuzure: "...I never knew him. So, I had no words, but I did get him to sign my cast at Road Atlanta, that was fun. Also being secretly involved with the protegé, in a closet. But, least I got the chance to say hi to him. He was a good guy." (OOC: Yep, don't get what this means, sue me.)

Thenos: "I know how Nick's feeling right now. I lost Finguy not to long ago. Both Collins like Jeffery, they were like brothers to each of us. We lost a little piece of us. But with Eris having Iris, a name Jeffery picked. And your wife Nick, having Kyle. I'm sure we'll cope together. I've been through it. Rather have someone beside you as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 20th 2015, 1:06 pm

Pericles:" Thank you Thenos, I know I can't make it with all this crap, but thanks for helping me. I know it was kinda Kassandra's fault, but she was eager to get up in the front, she didn't know that there was a jutted wall by turn 3, no one did. So please don't blame all of it on her. She won't even talk to me at this point, just traveled back to Homestead to take care of our baby. I'm gonna work on something, a beer dedicated to Finguy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 21st 2015, 12:14 am

OOC: I'm sorry, but I must.

/Meanwhile in the clouds above AKA, Racer's Heaven\

Finguy: "Oh shit, we got a cold one for you Collins, join us!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 21st 2015, 1:00 am

Finnish909 wrote:

Nicholas Korodovos: You can't give him that, he's underage. Give him a Juicy Juice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 21st 2015, 1:38 am

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

Nicholas Korodovos: You can't give him that, he's underage. Give him a Juicy Juice!

Finguy: "DAW Quit your bitching! For all we know he'll be blaring out a Grande song for gods sake over a Long Iced Ice Tea. You know what, get the camera."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 21st 2015, 2:18 am

We need a thread for "Racer's Heaven" lol.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 22nd 2015, 11:16 am

BooyakaDragon wrote:
We need a thread for "Racer's Heaven" lol.

totally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 22nd 2015, 6:16 pm

I want to propose that idea to Kenny now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 22nd 2015, 7:20 pm

OOC: XD, Probably will start a religious battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   June 22nd 2015, 10:27 pm

Kurtis: Another driver lost, a very respectable racer and a good friend. May he rest with Finguy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of driver...   

Back to top Go down

Passing of driver...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1