ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Official Name For "DuPont Lites"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Official Name For "DuPont Lites"!   June 18th 2015, 3:05 am

In a press conference with DWSR Commissioner Aric Wolff announced the official name for DWSRs developmental series that was codenamed "DuPont Lites". With only a few weeks until the season begins, here is the the official name...

Horrible logo aside......the official name is: DuPont World Series of Racing Division II or DWSR D2 for short.

I have some ideas with this name and how I can use it. I'm a fan of football or soccer as some may call it and they usually do names like this for their minor leagues. I want to do that kind of naming system, hell we could even have a Division III for next year which would be the third tier level and so on.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Official Name For "DuPont Lites"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1