ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)

Go down 
+9
LHP14Florida
BooyakaDragon
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
Wilhoit
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
Finnish909
f1fan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 7:14 pm

Wilhoit: Nice job by Jake and Sean! They did what my expectations were for today.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 8:07 pm

Freeman: "I don't understand that either Pericles, but it isn't up to us sadly"

Shultz: "For my first race I'm surprisingly impressed. It gave me some practice for my parttime races in the AES"

OCC: Don't forget, Roman Rehall will be piloting the #41 in BFM's next race.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 8:31 pm

OOC: Kenny I am about to flame some one again so I'm just going to stop here and let someone else handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 8:33 pm

Auricom Report:
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 9:19 pm

Great job by the guys at home. They got us a great car here and got us up onto the podium. We had the car to win but nothing was going to get me passed Gallaghan. Congrats to him on his victory and hope for more. The challenge for when I was a sophomore driver was to try and get a victory before him and I did it last season and now he got his. He's a good guy and he deserves it
I can't be more proud of Skyla either. She has been on a roll with getting top in a underfunded car in sony and now gas the equipment and gets to sit on the podium in her first start. Definitely glad she is with the squad in DWSR.

Red Bull Owner: I am sick and tired of being bowling pins out there. First Cross spins Kurtis and then Nelson knocking Allen out of the race. I am sick of it and the field better be ready for Europe cause we are coming. You know what they say in Austria;
Sie verbessern aufpassen Sie sich da draußen,
Omega did amazing again getting points for himself for the PT Championship. Definitely a young talent in the makings and now since he got good equipment, he showing why we signed him. Great job bud.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 9:29 pm

Shock Jr.: "I'm getting points now again thank god. Let's just get better results and a damn short track now."

Johnson: "A podium finish, I'm really knocking down this series. Yet I hope I myself I get a win in here as well. Oh... And yes. I am in a relationship... With a girl. Lites driver Satsuki Jakuzure. Guess ARCSOA had a first this week under the flag of rainbow then~"

Shock Jr.: "...Okay, I did not see that coming."
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:07 pm

Silverfox: "Pretty cool to hear about Skyla and Satsuki, the more diversity the better."

OOC: Finguy's turn for sexual fantasies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:14 pm

Silverfox: "...actually Skyla we've been under that rainbow for a while, everyone knows Louviere and Duncan were confirmed for gayness long ago."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:17 pm

Pericles:" I knew it!"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:24 pm

Kenny; No comment... What ever you do in your bedroom is your own prerogative.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:25 pm

f1fan wrote:
Kenny; No comment... What ever you do in your bedroom is your own prerogative.
A. Silverfox: "Come on who doesn't love scissoring?"

J. Silverfox: "Aric, shut it."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 11:08 pm

Shultz: "How do you know they're going in the bedroom Silverfox? They could go.... Other places"

Freeman: "Shut up Shultz, just cause you don't have a girlfriend to get with doesn't mean you get involved with other people's sexual life"

Shultz: "Jeez Freeman, calm down. I'm trying to fit in with this community. I literally only first introduced myself to these guys and gals in Arkansas. Maybe a little comedy will get them to like me"

Freeman: "No... Just no Shultz"
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 11:15 pm

Johnson: "...Wow, couldn't get a better reaction Aric."

Shock Jr.: "...What the hell is scissoring..?"

Johnson: "...NOW you see what you started?!"

Shock Jr.: "That sounds like something out of a bad fan fiction from Kill La Kill!"

Johnson: "The Scissor Blade does not do that."

Shock Jr.: "YOU RUINED THE SHOW FOR ME NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 11:27 pm

Pericles:" What? Scissoring? With a man? are you Trans Aric?"
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 11:44 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
Pericles:" What? Scissoring? With a man? are you Trans Aric?"
J. Silverfox: "Aric likes to watch various adult videos on the internet, don't ask."
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 11:45 pm

James: FINALLY, we can celebrate a win here at Cathenix. We did not have the car and I am glad we salvaged a top 10. I am going to a party tonight because we got this organization a win. Let's do a back-to-back at our home race, but this time I am winning or Lewis
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 2:04 am

Kenny: My head hurts... Going to be strange to not have my RV in Britain. I need to have AN RV for Europe! LOL
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 2:36 am

Syron: "20th, not the best. Still in the points lead."
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 8:06 am

Kurtis: No surprise that I got turned again. Alas, this will be a long season...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 9:49 pm

Cavy: Why do we even try anymore?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2