ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)

Go down 
+9
LHP14Florida
BooyakaDragon
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
Wilhoit
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
Finnish909
f1fan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 16th 2015, 7:33 am

Kenny: Wait, I thought we were racing on an airport track. It looks like we are racing in the auxiliary parking lot and back roads of the airport.

Vijay: I thought that as well, and I am the bloody competition director, I should know this stuff. Main straight looks like it is on a runway though.

Kenny: These bugs...

Last edited by f1fan on June 23rd 2015, 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 16th 2015, 11:41 am

Shock Jr.: "...Hopefully we get back some points this round."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:25 pm

Pericles:" We had a strong run going last round, seemed Fitzwater beat us to the punch. Still trying to get sponsorship offers, other than a toilet brand, we got nothing. We really need a good run to have funding."
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 2:35 am

Time for the Road Course King to do it's magic
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 2:37 am

RedViperGaming wrote:
Pericles:" We had a strong run going last round, seemed Fitzwater beat us to the punch. Still trying to get sponsorship offers, other than a toilet brand, we got nothing. We really need a good run to have funding."
Because I'm faster than you and got my Ratings in as well lol
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 4:06 am

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:
Because I'm faster than you and got my Ratings in as well lol
Please do not become a cocky prick.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 10:14 am

Shock Jr.: "Welp, there's another Aussie in the bad mood streak."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 10:51 am

Collins: "Fitzwater, we know you're faster than us so there's no need to be cocky about it. Looking forward to this race though."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 11:16 am

Here we go again
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 12:56 pm

Fitzy, calm down.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 12:59 pm

Hey Fitz, you can be cocky but just do it in character (Ex: Fitz: "____") so that people know lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 17th 2015, 1:28 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Hey Fitz, you can be cocky but just do it in character (Ex: Fitz: "____") so that people know lol.

I was also going along with the fact that he also pretty much told me that I was putting Henrietta Fitzwater in a 4th Mentervini without any consent from me.

Fitzy, you have to realize that YOU ARE NOT THE TEAM OWNER OF WHATEVER CAR YOUR DRIVER DRIVES FOR.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 18th 2015, 6:15 pm

James: Another Road Course that we can attempt to win on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 18th 2015, 7:07 pm

Shock Jr.: "Or second." dB
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 18th 2015, 7:38 pm

James: Sheesh Shock that hurts. I try my best
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 18th 2015, 7:47 pm

Kenny: Porsche isn't half bad around here!
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 19th 2015, 12:52 am

Kenny: Glad to be in the pit box as Nathan's strategist again, I had fun driving but now I have to help guide Nathan to a championship.

Kenny: Martin (Fibrosis' Team Strategist as well as the team Strategist through all of Myatt's championships) gave me Charlie's setup and we are going to try it on Nathan's car, not sure if it will fit Nathan's driving style though.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 21st 2015, 8:11 pm

Kenny: I thought it was a typo, but this race is going to be 111 laps long. Well, this well test to see if our cars are ready for long race... 111 laps around this track is going to be a while.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 21st 2015, 8:48 pm

Freeman: "Good luck Rehall, this race BFM will be racing for Kyle Collins. I hope he is cheering is in Heaven while listening to some Grande. Maybe Finguy will be cheering us on too, who knows what they're doing up there"

OCC: You did put Rehall in the #41... Right?
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 21st 2015, 11:25 pm

OOC: This race is going to be swapped with Arkansas. Don't mention it in any stories, you'll see why.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 12:14 pm

Kenny: Race day... this could be a very interesting night here!
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 12:51 pm

James: Need a better run here than last week
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 3:02 pm

Shock Jr.: "Hope to god an idiot doesn't get me in a damn wreck again..."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 7:11 pm

Pericles:" What I just don't get is that I get a more severe penalty, for an accident that was basically cause by both drivers and Kenny gets off with repeatedly turning someone into the wall.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)    Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Louisiana @ Alexandria International Airport (Welcome back)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next