The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 12:58 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 1:20 am

Shock Jr.: "...My emotions got to me out there. Because of well, what DAMN else? ...I need to talk to Cross though. He really needed it as much as we at the family needed it. Just hope that luck can be rubbed onto Skyla as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 1:23 am

Shock Jr.: "...My emotions got to me out there. Because of well, what DAMN else? ...I need to talk to Cross though. He really needed it as much as we at the family needed it. Just hope that luck can be rubbed onto Skyla as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 1:47 am

Syron: "Not a good day, ended up wrecked in a decent position. I lost my points lead, but is has only been 3 races. Hopefully I can get a top 20 next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 1:49 am

Wilhoit: Fantastic showing from Baskinger once again! However, I am rather concerned over Sean Angel's performances as of late. It seems like that he is washed up or something like that.

Lewis: Yes! Podium!

Nelson: What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 16th 2015, 12:12 pm

Great run by the Porsche stable today. Shows why we are a threat this season

Red Bull is improving on reliability a lot this passed few weeks and this race showed it. Too bad people had to wreck us as usual. But Omega getting 10th shows his talent and Allen getting points helps build his confidence for Louisiana. Kurtis is just Kurtis. He always has something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 6:13 pm

James: One Day, Great run to Lewis, I think I am destined to be a bridesmaid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 6:51 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
James: I think I am destined to be a bridesmaid
LOL:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 7:05 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:

Kenny: In all honesty James, I had a dream about you a few nights ago. It was you and me with 2 laps to go in the American 700. And we were swapping the lead back and forth, and you beat me to the line by a couple inches.

OOC: If James Shelly doesn't win this season, I'd be shocked...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 7:08 pm

f1fan wrote:
LHP14Florida wrote:

Kenny: In all honesty James, I had a dream about you a few nights ago. It was you and me with 2 laps to go in the American 700. And we were swapping the lead back and forth, and you beat me to the line by a couple inches.

OOC: If James Shelly doesn't win this season, I'd be shocked...
OOC: INB4, Shelly wins at that EXACT Scenario at the 700!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 7:11 pm

OOC: Whilhoit, What's funny is that James Also got 2nd at pocono and Duncan called me the "Bridesmaid". And I do Hope I win. I would be sad if my career ends before I can win that first one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 7:15 pm

Kenny: It will come some day James... You are by far the most talented driver on the grid without a win. In one of the best cars on the grid. I don't think it will be next week at Louisiana, but there will be some track that you will win at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 7:37 pm

James: Thank You Myatt. Honestly I just love song what I do and I won't quit unless I grow to old.

OOC: Kenny ur making me blush XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 8:04 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
James: Thank You Myatt. Honestly I just love song what I do and I won't quit unless I grow to old.

OOC: Kenny ur making me blush XD
OOC: James Shelly and Kenny Myatt confirmed for gayness

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 8:07 pm

OOC: Who would have thought...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 18th 2015, 10:19 pm

Honestly if Shelly win, it would be a feel good story like Martin Truex Jr's win. It most likely would become the most popular win in ARCSOA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   June 19th 2015, 1:18 pm

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   

Back to top Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4