ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International

Go down 
+11
Toyota4lyfe
Rovenami
RedViperGaming
gordonfan291
Wilhoit
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
ThundertheDragon
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 6:44 pm

Myatt to face 5 grid spot penalty for Amaria after wreck with Perclies

In an unsurprising move, ARCSOA competition director Vijay Pushanda gave Kenny Myatt a 5 grid spot penalty for his involvement in Nick Perclies spin late in the race. Pushanda stated, "That move was quite unfitting for a 3 time ARCSOA Elites Series champion to make. So I think this proves that even some of ARCSOA's best aren't immune to penalties."

Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:02 pm

Collins: "Wait what... You span Pericles! I'm literally only now hearing of this"
*Mumbles Something Under Breath*
"Anyways, glad to be back at Amaria. Maybe Blue Flare will get their first win here... Or first podium... Or first top 5... Or first top 10... Or maybe we'll just race like sh!t today. I guess we'll find out..."

OCC: I missed the part about the Pericles incident...
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:05 pm

Lets just hope we get some luck here
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:18 pm

Matt: 5 spots? That isn't much considering what he did.

Nathan: So I've been trying to clean up my driving, but then Kenny proceeds to just dump the 81? Maybe my old driving rubbed off on him. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:20 pm

Shock Jr.: "Welp, and I thought I really needed to be penalize for my incident with Syron. I apologies for that, but. That one he did, really never needed to happen. Even if he's the most hated in the garage."
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:28 pm

James: ARCSOA being a little bit too lenient with the penalties. Jacob Hart caused a few wrecks, one or two out of his control, and he got a 5 spot penalty. Myatt deliberately turns a innocent Pericles for no reason and he gets the same thing. Oh well, lets try to our first win here.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 8:33 pm

Davis believes 5 spots is not strong enough
Pushanda has apparently gotten soft. Compared to last season. I got put in the back of the pack for a fist fight. Which I believe a intentional wreck at over a 130 mph is worse than a punch to the face. Also I'm a little late on it but Hart should've gotten worse than losing 5 positions after homestead. Kenny isn't even suppose to be in a ride he retired didnt he?

OOC: this isn't a Mary Sue but it because it is your driver your not giving your worst. Same with Hart since he is your buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 8:52 pm

Wilhoit: Still not excited about this race, I hope Sean and Jake don't get together again!
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:00 pm

Vijay: I feel that I should have been harder on Jacob after Homestead, especially since he did the same crap at Road Atlanta. (Note further penalties coming to FBR) But I can not give a stricter penalty to Myatt because his carelessness didn't nearly kill someone. Hart's could have been much worse!
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:59 pm

Davis: but also Myatt is a 3 time champion and we can't let this tarnish his record. He clearly called both Collins and Pericles moving road blocks before the season started. Even saying Pericles Indy win was just luck. So he clearly has no respect for them.
Then about the wreck. He tried to spin Pericles once failed. So he goes at it again and this time into the wall. Pericles gets off the wall and Kenny puts him back in it. He showed no respect towards Pericles or even cared if he hurt him. He just pushed him out of the way for no good reason. Going straight into the wall is not fun. Finguy is taking his dirt nap early from slamming into the wall. If he had slammed someone like Sandfer, Kurtis, or even me would the penalty been harder?
Then we haven't even heard an apology from Kenny he is just lurking around not saying anything about this event. Acting like it won't effect him. If he does apology after this well that is because I pointed it out. He is dangerous and I don't feel safe with him anymore. He showed no regard for Pericles and could have hurt him or even killed him if it wasn't for the Hans device.

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on June 11th 2015, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:09 am

Vijay: Jordan, I think you just proved you have no respect for anyone. Calling the tragic death of Jeffery Finguy a "dirt nap" is beyond repulsive and in no way is a good representative of ARCSOA's feelings about the whole situation. You should be ashamed of yourself, and ARCSOA will take action.

Vijay: This is a warning to all, I am going to add some rules into the rulebook after Amaria. We can not have drivers going around acting like spoiled children when they don't get their way. Also, a general rule to ALL DRIVERS is, "don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Vijay: To all drivers, ARCSOA was here before you, and it will be here long after you leave! Keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:19 am

Matt: Davis, I agreed with you until you called Finguy's death a "dirt nap". That's just wrong...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:23 am

If we are going to be considered like tires. Just replaceable after a few laps. Then this isn't a series I want to be in. If I didn't sign a contract with Ike I'd be gone, but I'm going to stick with it though.

Also how dare you say anything about me and Finguy. Dirt nap is a lot easier to say than he di... I can't say it. (Tear rolls down his face) It is a fact that it was an unprotected wall. I think Finguy wouldn't of had it any other way than what I said. I respected Finguy as a teammate and a friend. So I don't like that you think that it wasn't a serious event. It took me awhile to get use to not seeing him everyday and a lot of therapy. (Full out crying by this point)

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on June 11th 2015, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:31 am

Kenny: First of all I would like to apologize to Nick about that... I let my anger control my racing and I apologize to him, and I rightly deserved the penalty I received, if not more.

Kenny: Now on to Jordan, you have to be the one driver I dislike the most on the grid. You are the most arrogant individual in the paddock. How dare you make light of such a tragic situation by calling his eternal rest, "a dirt nap." People like you should not pollute the series that some the early drivers like myself worked so hard to build. People like you are the scum of the series, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Vijay: Calm down Kenny, that was a bit over the top on your end.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:57 am

Further Penalties awarded to Jacob Hart after 2nd incident

After his second incident in as many weeks, ARCSOA Chief Steward Vijay Pushanda upped Jacob Hart's grid penalty to 10 grid spots for the round of Amaria after his latest incident with the Auricom brigade. Pushanda stated, "Under the new rule plan, he is now on a tier II punishment as he has made two separate incidents within a period of time. He clearly didn't learn his lesson after the first incident, so we upped the anti. If he does it again, he will start at the rear of the grid, and after the 4th incident he gets banned for 3 races. That is the penalty system, everyone understands that. Jacob and to an extent Kenny think they are above the rules because they helped start the series. I am here to give them a reality check, and bring them back down to earth."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 1:54 am

Shock Jr.: "..." *Grips his gloves* "...I thought the garage would help anyone in his family's time of needs. This... Is wrong. This..." *Just slams them on the ground* "THIS IS THIS HOW HIS DEATH IS REPAYED?! IS IT A JOKE NOW?! I HAD TO SIZE UP AFTER HE DIED!! And this comment just brought back bad trauma to everyone. My family. My sister had to see him die, Phaula had to keep racing when he died. Johnson didn't want to race again when he died. I... Don't want to even compete if my family is attacked like that. I don't even want to stay here if this is the case..." *Storms out*

Thenos: "K-Kyle wait!" *She chases him down* "Don't quit this opportunity... This is what you dreamed of doing. Like me, Johnson, even your sister. And she just gave birth to little Iris. You maybe the one to even win this championship like he has tried multiple of times. Don't give this up, just because of what an ignorant ass had said."

Shock Jr.: "I... I just..." *Clears his face of tears* "...I don't know what to do..!"

Thenos: *Comforts him* "...Win every race you can. And get your team the championship. Me and Johnson have a Part-Timers one to win."

Shock Jr.: "...You're the best, cousin. I'll just do that. If I have to die to just do that. I'm not going to go lightly now. I'm staying."

Thenos: "You're going to do perfect here. Like he did."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 5:20 am

Collins: "I'd actually like to correct something said earlier. It was only me that was called a moving road block and it was Vernier that said that. Not Myatt"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:13 pm

ARCSOA fines Jordan Davis, fans boo Davis loudly, drivers place in-race bounty on him

Jordan Davis made one of the biggest PR mistakes in ARCSOA history, when he used the phrase "dirt nap" to describe the death of Jeffery Finguy. Needless to say after that press release he was called out by numerous drivers and fans for his choice of words. ARCSOA viewed his speech so bad that for the first time ever, they fined him for his little speech. ARCSOA chief steward Pushanda stated, "What he said was bad, really bad. I don't care if he calls it southern humor, or whatever he says. It is wrong to make light of someone's death. ARCSOA does not condone his actions, and they were so bad that we had to act." The fine was disclosed to be a massive $250,000, and he was placed on probation. However his actions created some unexpected penalties. During media day on Thursday, when he was announced to the crowd. The boo he recieved was loud enough that people in the Amarian Oceanic museum about 4 miles from the track could hear it. The fans on Thursday night created a bomb-fire with 86 memorbillia, and ARCSOA had to close the 86 stand in the merchandise area because people were threatening to set fire to it.  Driver Nicholas Vernier said, "See what he caused, the fans that come to the Round of Amaria normally are some of the friendliest around, and he created a monster," said Vernier. "Heck the drivers I have talked to are already having a poll to see who the first person to wreck him will be." The response from the fans have been united with the drivers. One fan stated, "He maybe slipped his tounge, however the little bastard didn't even apologize for his poor choice of words. At least Myatt was a big enough man to apologize for his wreck with Perclies. Then he gets on TV with fake tears and says that calling it his death a "dirt nap" was better then saying he died. What a spoiled brat."
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:31 pm

Sandfer: I really hope I am not around those two on the track this week to hazardous
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:46 pm

OOC: I'm getting sick and tired of having to explain the way things are done in the South. So I'm going to let this one slide because Kenny just blew it out of proportion and I don't even think anyone would of noticed that detail if Kenny wasn't being such a Yankee.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 1:09 pm

The Family Speaks Out

It's no surprise now that the unified family must speak out about this entire ordeal. And, they are not happy about it. They are not happy with the result. A spokesperson has this to say, of what the family had to say in unison.

"The actions and words of one(Jordan Davis) is one of his own tendency. But the fans should not had started such a revolt. The team(Durbinsport;Sanctum) should not be at fault for the display at the driver. This all is an overreaction. But when one of our own(Kyle Shock Jr.) has said he doesn't want to compete in a series he loves because of it, it has to be said. It has to become apparent for us to say something. As a family. Fans, please stop your attack on a team Jeffery himself wants to stay in until he retires. Stop attacking a driver that does not understand the timing of his remark. And please, never make fun of anyone from our family again."

What makes this worse, is that Shock Jr. himself donated the much out of the poll on himself to take out Jordan Davis. ARCSOA may have to watch him as well, before a horrible wreck happens. Like at Road America.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 2:44 pm

Davis: I remember first time I got to DurbinSport, and I saw Finguy. I thought to myself what the fuck is he doing in a racecar. He looked like he didn't know how to drive at all. I couldn't believe he has been in Elites for 9 years. When we went testing he could drive that was for damn sure. I was just happy to be able to spend that season with him. I'm sorry for that family's lost, and I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings. If it wasn't for Kenny Myatt, Vejay Pushanda, or even Matt Duncan (who did very little) this wouldn't have gotten out of proportion. You guys didn't go through the same stuff I did after he died, and you have no right to tell me how to grieve or how to talk about him. I still stand by what I said, but I'm sorry to those who feelings were hurt. I don't like the fact that Kenny did blow this out of proportion, because of the fact that I didn't want to see another driver die like Finguy. I've have broken one of my legs just going into the wall at 50 mph, so it doesn't matter the speed it was malicious and on purpose, and I don't want to race on a track with a maniac, but I also don't want him completely taken out of Elites for one mistake that I have even made. I just want to see justice be served. Those who think that others are below him, and that it will not have an impact on them deserve to know that every little action they do can effect someone life. I mean look at me now I said the wrong thing and I'm being hated on. I also got a worst punishment than Kenny did which is unfair for one sentence that 2-3 people took the wrong way vs a wreck that could of hurt Pericles. (I will be challenging the fine) ARCSOA show that you're are not in the back pocket of Discover Ohio and Kenny Myatt and actually show a more severe penalty for Kenny Myatt and Jacob Hart.

OOC: This apology wouldn't have came out if Finnish909 and me hadn't talked
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 3:14 pm

OOC: Yay someone actually cares about my character! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 3:16 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
OOC: Yay someone actually cares about my character! Very Happy
Please don't......
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International EmptyJune 11th 2015, 3:17 pm

OOC: Yes, it's true that it was me and Mr.YAMP talked about it. I rather not want his character Mob Justice'd.)

Shock Jr.: "...Listen Jordan, I know you are a good guy, but never talk to me, anyone in the family. Or even Johnson this season. At the time, I was gonna lose it. And I wouldn't even accepted this apology. But you arguing with Myatt got you in this mess in the first place. They may accept your apology. But I'm not, you're gonna earn it by not even talking to me. Or them."

Thenos: "You're lucky the fans didn't pull out the fencing and shot you walking out. Get security. You're gonna need it in Michigan. And yes, do what Kyle said. He doesn't want to be the new face of the family, But he had to because of Road America."

Johnson: "...I'm holding in my rage to even talk to you, make this statement not to cuss you out. Which won't be nice coming from this hothead. Finguy was my closest friend. And he and everyone in this unified family help me consule myself during that time. I didn't even want to compete. I wanted to leave. But they, helped me back. And they wanted me to compete for him. The 92 on my helmet represents him. And I want nothing what you said to distinguish it. As his, and the family's spoke person on this. We will barley accept this, apology. Never, mention him, talk to us, or even look at us other than on track."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next