ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   June 5th 2015, 5:43 pm

Kind of a parody of FIFA, but here are two suggestions for special events/mini series.

ARCSOA Champions League: This is the IROC series that features all ARCSOA champions that are in current rides. Would operate as a 10 race mini series with each driver representing a charity of their choice. The schedule would go coast to coast, California to Florida. The following series would be eligible to be included are:

ARCSOA Elites
ARCSOA Sony Cup
ARCSOA Lights
ARCSOA Bass Pro Shops Trucks Series
ARCSOA Husky Tools IndyCar Series
ARCSOA Formula Alpha

-

ARCSOA World Cup: This series would be a team based event that would take place every 2-4 years (Seasons of Elites). Countries will select who they believe are the 3 best ARCSOA drivers they have entered currently or in the past. The first season would have the following countries

United States
Germany
Canada
Russia
Australia
England
TBD
TBD (Countries that could be considered are: Japan and Mexico)

Each country will hire 3 drivers. One driver will be chosen to race an oval mini series, while one driver would race in a road course mini series. The 3rd driver would be the team captain and run in every race in both series. The country with the best total amount of points will win the gold medal. The first ARCSOA World Cup will be held in the United States. Oval and Road Course mini series schedules will run 5 races each.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   June 5th 2015, 5:50 pm

That is a great idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   June 5th 2015, 6:13 pm

^ I second that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   June 5th 2015, 7:14 pm

...Wish Jeffy Fuckboy was alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   June 5th 2015, 9:52 pm

I am crying, This is so beautiful. It sorta parodies FIFA Soccer. UEAFA Champions League and the FIFA World Cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   July 20th 2015, 12:36 am

Hey, if this takes an A1 Grand Prix route... I'd like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie Fibrosis

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   July 20th 2015, 3:17 pm

I've wanted to maybe do an IROC esque league for this series, but I was worried that I'd possibly undermine the authority of Kenny and Booyaka as lead owners of Elite and DuPont series respectively as I've wanted to do my own league in conjunction with the two and beyond.

I'd love to get to compete in this, maybe in addition have a most popular driver vote as well to those who have not won championships in the series; as we know there is a lot of talent and good people, just not enough luck to carry them to championship contention; plus it seems that sometimes IROC put in some guys who hadn't won a major championship (I believe that Mark Martin was an ASA champion thus qualifying him in for the IROC championship and won a few of those, but I was always confused because he never won a championship in NASCAR so why was he in? Same thing goes with Harry Gant as he never won a NASCAR championship) so to kind of fall into loop of that, have a Most Popular Driver fan vote to get into the IROC league

And the idea of a FIFA world racing cup sounds intriguing, kind of reminds me of that race in France where American drivers go up against European drivers and all.

Either or I like but I'd prefer an IROC like setup, maybe an 10 race season, 2 races in North America (Indianapolis and Montreal), 1 races in South America (Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez) 2 races in Europe (EuroSpeedway Lausitz & Monaco), 2 races in Asia (Twin Ring Motegi for oval and Suzuka Circuit) and maybe Bathurst for Australia and Zen Joltis for it's follow up event as the ending or something equivalent.

That's just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   July 20th 2015, 4:25 pm

Charlie Fibrosis wrote:
I've wanted to maybe do an IROC esque league for this series, but I was worried that I'd possibly undermine the authority of Kenny and Booyaka as lead owners of Elite and DuPont series respectively as I've wanted to do my own league in conjunction with the two and beyond.

I'd love to get to compete in this, maybe in addition have a most popular driver vote as well to those who have not won championships in the series; as we know there is a lot of talent and good people, just not enough luck to carry them to championship contention; plus it seems that sometimes IROC put in some guys who hadn't won a major championship (I believe that Mark Martin was an ASA champion thus qualifying him in for the IROC championship and won a few of those, but I was always confused because he never won a championship in NASCAR so why was he in? Same thing goes with Harry Gant as he never won a NASCAR championship) so to kind of fall into loop of that, have a Most Popular Driver fan vote to get into the IROC league

And the idea of a FIFA world racing cup sounds intriguing, kind of reminds me of that race in France where American drivers go up against European drivers and all.

Either or I like but I'd prefer an IROC like setup, maybe an 10 race season, 2 races in North America (Indianapolis and Montreal), 1 races in South America (Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez) 2 races in Europe (EuroSpeedway Lausitz & Monaco), 2 races in Asia (Twin Ring Motegi for oval and Suzuka Circuit) and maybe Bathurst for Australia and Zen Joltis for it's follow up event as the ending or something equivalent.

That's just my opinion though
Fucking Long one at that. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   July 21st 2015, 11:34 am

This is a great Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup   

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Champions League and ARCSOA World Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1