HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)   June 3rd 2015, 9:35 am

James Shelly:

Born in 1990, James Wright Shelly was born in Norwich, England to a rich family. He was constable being shown F1 races with his older sisiter Amy Cynthia Shelly. When he was 17, he began racing European trucks for a Season, but then James' Father was moved to the Richmond, Virgina due to problems his Fathers work had created. When he arrived, he was immediately swarmed by oval modified teams wanting his talent. He began driving the oval series, however he did not win a race but he was insanely consistent.

ARCSOA
As James continued to drive, he was approached by a dodge team to run in the ARCSOA Elite series in the 12 car for Season 12. He did not do as well, failing to crack a top 10 until the final race of the season. He was not asked to return until season 16.

During this time, James started a SCS team that ran the last 5 races of the season, and actually won a race at Decatur. But James wanted a win. Little did he know it was coming. In the summer of 2013, Trost Motorsports, a former ARCSOA DuPont Cup Series (Now DWSR) made a surprising call. They signed him to the 6 car for the upcoming season. He did mediocre in the first 2 Races, however he shocked the world at Charlotte. Driving his best run, and after an amazing put stop, he lead to the checkered flag in only his third start. Despite after this never finishing in the top 10 again, this gave him his first ARCSOA win.

In the Elite series, James began a come back in Season 16. Driving under Cathenix in the 21, James was consistent and also finished on the podium for that seasons Anerican 700. He finished the season with a top 10.  The following season, James drove once more with Cathenix in the #14 and had another consistent season once agin scoring a top 5 in the American 700. But his season to shine was yet to come.

In Sony, James lead a successful drive with 3 wins, including the Daytona 500 by a close margin. Then the following series he was struck by bad luck and failed to work well with his team.

In the DWSR, James joined a new team, Sttutgart United Motors and won his second race at auto club. He plans on racing on that team in the upcoming season.

S18 ARCSOA Elite Series began, no one would know how well James would do. For the first half of the season, he never left the top 10 for long and actually led the points for awhile, However a bad American 700 forced him out of the points lead. His opponent, allmamuller, had 3 wins and in order to when the championship, James would need a win. At Darlington, James had a 5 second lead over the rest of the feud and looked like his first win was coming, but the 14's engine blew, and he fell deeper in the points. Then at talledega, James lead the majority of the race, and lead the race to a caution with 3 to go, however the 14 ran out of fuel forcing him to pit. His season ended with a runner up despite finishing 8th and beating a DNQ'd Almamuler. James's ARCSOA career is marred with bad luck, and he hopes to shake it and win in the greatest arena in the world.

(Update)

S19 Began with high expectations. James Shelly was once again consistent with 7 top 5's but wrecking out at his home race in England. Going into Eurospeedway-Lausitz, no one knew what to expect. With his teammate Gaullighen winning the round of Louisiana for Cathenix's first win, Shelly was under a lot of pressure to get Cathenix a second win. Starting 6th, Shelly quickly showed that he had a dominate car never falling outside the top 10. Everything seemed to line up in his favor. With 3 to go, James knew that this was his one chance to finally win. In the 3 most memorable laps of his career, James was able to hold off 2nd most winning driver Kenny Myatt to finally pick up a win. A crying Shelly emerged from his car after a victory lap and preceded to douse his crew with champagne. Shelly Bad luck had seemingly dissipated and James finally joined the ranks of legends who had an AES win.

Last edited by LHP14Florida on July 12th 2015, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)   June 3rd 2015, 9:37 am

Delic and Vargas coming soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)   July 12th 2015, 10:49 pm

Updated to most recent events
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)   

Back to top Go down

Shelly, Delic and Vargas (Oh my)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1