ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilhoit

PostSubject: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 1st 2015, 5:46 am

After Inspection on the Force North Korean vehicles, there was found to be a control in the car to drive into another car on the track. This made the officials ban Force North Korea from competition for life. The owners of Force North Korea were fined 750 Thousand Dollars for the illegal part installed.

Hours later, another team appears in the paddock, They appear to be the sister team of Ravenwest Motors: Crow Motorsports. Crow Motorsports was just beat by the Force North Korean team at the last minute, however, Crow Motorsports was on the waiting list to compete, and it looks like it's their lucky day. However, they still have Wind Tunnel Testing to do for Aerodynamics, so we don't know if they'll be on the track just yet.

(I am painting that car btw......)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 1st 2015, 1:02 pm

Crow motorsports really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 1st 2015, 1:52 pm

I like Owl Motorsports more.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 1st 2015, 2:39 pm

Owl Motorsports was another option, but I kinda went with a smaller bird that was related to the Raven: the Crow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 1st 2015, 9:48 pm

Heh..so after a season of failure..they try to cheat? wtf is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   June 2nd 2015, 9:36 am

Corvino Ovest Racing
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS   

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: FORCE NORTH KOREA FAILS TO MEET REGULATIONS; NEW TEAM APPEARS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1