ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 8:04 pm

I might just do one for Coorwiser..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 8:05 pm

You can if ya want. Luke Martin doesn't get on here. He just messages me about the races on facebook loving how the season is going for you guys and commenting on the videos.

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 8:27 pm

Wow just copy just because he got a compliment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 9:08 pm

I was actually thinking about doing it Baskinger, don't start with me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 9:51 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
I was actually thinking about doing it Baskinger, don't start with me. Rolling Eyes

Why can't we go there? We have our rights. Freedom of speech right? 1st amendment Nick and I totally did not ask Jake on Skype I somehow knew it was the 1st. We have more class than you Nick and you know it. You just got served Mr.NickPericlesMikeMartRedViperGaming you ARE AN OUTRAGE TO THE WORLD AND we can go there but you can't. GOOD DAY SIR

lol!  jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 10:04 pm

....Really eh? So tell me, Why did they create inalienable rights then? I didn't tell him to shut up, I said I was already thinking about it. So technically, that doesn't violate the 1st Amendment. I didn't do anything to provoke that Amendment so, really; jokes on ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   May 29th 2015, 10:04 pm

Toyota4lyfe wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:

Why can't we go there? We have our rights. Freedom of speech right? 1st amendment Nick and I totally did not ask Jake on Skype I somehow knew it was the 1st. We have more class than you Nick and you know it. You just got served Mr.NickPericlesMikeMartRedViperGaming you ARE AN OUTRAGE TO THE WORLD AND we can go there but you can't. GOOD DAY SIR

lol!  jk

I do not care if you put the phrase, JK at the end to make it seem alright. What you said was out of line... and to you Perclies, do you have to take everything as a personal attack. Both of you are back on final warning again. To the dumpster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot   

Back to top Go down

Flame wars episode I: Attack of the idiot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1