ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing   May 29th 2015, 9:55 pm

Coorwiser racing has been highly controversial this season, mainly due to their outright speed. Now they have drawn 2 time American 700 champion and SCS' most outspoken driver Sean Perkins to call for the series to investigate them. Perkins stated, "There is no way that slippery Luke Martin is playing by the rules, I don't trust him as far as I could throw his fat behind. I can already tell they can stick to the center of the corner better then any of us can. There is something illegal with their cars and if the series doesn't look into it, then I'll call the series out on their favoritist bullshit." No word on whether the series will investigate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing   May 30th 2015, 9:43 pm

Bishop Jr: "There should be an investigation with these Coorwiser, it seems highly unlikely a team can dominate this much without a little cheating"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing   May 31st 2015, 10:27 am

Davis: As a alumni of this racing team and the person who was able to get their championship I don't think they are cheating. I believe they have just caught us with our pants down and none of the teams have been able to recover. In a few races I think we'll see some other cars in victory lane rather than Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing   

Back to top Go down

Perkins among drivers ordering SCS to investigate Coorwiser Racing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1