ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offseason Drivers Chat

Go down 
+12
Mr.YAMP
Rykia
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
Finnish909
Toyota4lyfe
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleBusch1
Wilhoit
BooyakaDragon
LHP14Florida
f1fan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 12:49 am

Pericles: " Becareful then Myatt! Don't want to have anything happen to you, a few weeks before the start of the season .."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 12:50 am

OOC: I have a tenative date when the season should start... I am hoping to have all the S19 cars in by the 11th of June... However if I get them all in before then, I will start sooner.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 9:03 am

Kenny: THANK YOU Miss Tilton, I didn't want to start that season at that death trap known as Daytona. The owners were arrogant and the track was dangerous. Homestead has been our testing venue for 6 seasons now, and it draws a crowd and the owner is really cool. They deserve that season opener, and they will do a great job with it.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 10:39 am

Pericles:" I'm going to have to side with Kenny on this one."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 1:07 pm

Shock Jr.: "...Daytona? Look. If they know what to do, slow the cars. ALOT. We saw a person almost die because of the speeds. I don't want it to happen."
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 1:35 pm

James: I detest Daytona, but if they remove Talledega, then I am protesting this sport. That track is really fun to run at
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 9:38 pm

Phadkar: "I'm really doing nothing during the offseason. For the majority of the time I'll be hanging out in Pakistan with family"
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 11:14 pm

Johnson: "My tracks are selected. I'm going to be waiting for the results on testing. And talking with Cross and sharing notes. For a guy now taking over, I really think filling in for Finguy, was a bit of a test. I hope he needs to get a win soon."

Shock Jr.: "...Someone tell me who my teammate is? Other then Perkins?"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 11:19 pm

Kenny: Had to bail Nathan and Charlie out again. They decided to stay in a hotel for the first testing days in Georgia. They flew down alright, but the ARCSOA birgade that showed up went out to eat together after the Atlanta Motor Speedway test and we planned on leaving Wednesday. Well, all flights out of Atlanta were cancelled due to flooding on the runways, so Charlie, Nathan, and their two friends are riding with me, the dog and my friend (and hauler driver) back to Ohio.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2015, 1:35 pm

Kenny: Signed a developmental deal with the driver Oliver Auglaize. He has the talent to be the best racing driver that has ever come out of the state of Ohio!
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 12:59 pm

Noah Hart: I'm just out with the fam, grilling chicken and hamburgers on the grill. Our family sure knows how to do things right outside and inside the garage. I guess you can say I'm out with my crew and teammate having a grill out tonight and relaxing. Family business in the industry in auto racing. We are the pioneers after all and still capable of being competitive. Hoping to go to victory lane sometime soon again. It's been 6 seasons since our team has won, Season 13 was the last me and my brother had drove one of our cars to victory lane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 8:45 pm

Michael: Having a blast here in Greece with Thenos. Met part of her family plus we went hiking and went to the beach which takes awhile to get to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 10:28 pm

Thenos: I'm happy 'Mikey' is loving Greece. Sucks the season'll be coming to start up soon. ...Wanted him to feel an early rise. ...That being breakfast. Got you man ho's! >:L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   Offseason Drivers Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offseason Drivers Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2