HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Offseason Drivers Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 11:11 am

Kenny: God damn it, that stupid ARCSOA movie is still on... I just saw someone interviewing Michael Bay for it. I hadn't seen them since I had my friend in the Ohio Highway Patrol block them entry from the state.

Kenny: Apparently they were at Oklahoma for the finale as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 12:47 pm

James: I'm just chilling and watching TV.....Great the Micheal Bay movie is still on with Michael bay. Luckily if we are out of the country they cannont leave. Also now have a Fiancé, so yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 1:33 pm

Silverfox: "Enjoying a nice relaxing time in the middle of nowhere with the dogs and Aliie."

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 1:35 pm

(OOC: I just realized how dumb my post was, I'll delete it soon as I get home)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 2:01 pm

Wilhoit: Well say goodbye to Porsche's Complicated Yellow Scheme. We are getting a new one!

Lewis: Well, a part timer @ Cathenix seems really good for me! That gives me an opportunity @ Formula Alpha as well! #dblebookd

Allie: At S3 Motorsports again... I heard that Tylor Thaber is retiring at the end of the season, so I'd expect Jessica Shelton to be in his place next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 2:03 pm

Just been hanging with the family and helping out the young guys at the short tracks trying to achieve their dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 2:06 pm

Collins: "I've been chilling at home. Glad to be back in Canada seeing my friends, in a few days I'll be going out to the UK to see Olly Murs live"

OCC: I'm not actually going to a concert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 2:28 pm

Kenny: I thought you (Collins) would be much more likely to see an Ariana Grande concert! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 3:08 pm

Cavy: Pretty mad at Michael how he changed his mind on going to Orlando with me and instead, is spending his vacation with Thenos. I can't stay long at Orlando though because I need to head back to the SCS garage for the next race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 3:27 pm

James: I'll go with you Cavagnaro. Vargas is off for the Indycar race anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 3:29 pm

Kenny: Giving the Wife a day with her sister... so that means I have the twins for the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 5:25 pm

I'm mainly trying to find some young stars to race for us. There is talent in Georgia but they are way to young to come it. I am trying to convince Vargas to race for us in lights but Shelly wanys her to race with him. It is her choice and we will respect that. Also I am trying to see if Travel would join the development team but again it is his choice. We don't rush anyone in the choices they make. Omega is coming along well. He is just getting messed around by Kurtis and Allen since he is the "freshmeat" on the team. So we will see what happens with the team and how our development goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 5:30 pm

Thenos: "So what if your son want's some 'Greek Yogurt'. I love him and he decided to visit me at home. Finally I could teach him about my culture. Also, Ferrari, damn boys. You got nice shiet."

Johnson: "So I herd that I've been called to Illinois to discuss my schedule in the season. Hope it goes well."

Shock Jr.: "I'm still being active racing everything with an engine. But I've been using a simulator from the new ARCSOA game that came out recently. Herd there was a code that Finguy was in. And I... Founded it and raced as him. Alot. Miss yah big 'bro'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re   May 28th 2015, 6:49 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
I'm mainly trying to find some young stars to race for us. There is talent in Georgia but they are way to young to come it. I am trying to convince Vargas to race for us in lights but Shelly wanys her to race with him. It is her choice and we will respect that. Also I am trying to see if Travel would join the development team but again it is his choice. We don't rush anyone in the choices they make. Omega is coming along well. He is just getting messed around by Kurtis and Allen since he is the "freshmeat" on the team. So we will see what happens with the team and how our development goes.

OOC: I though Sofia Was racing DWSR lights this season for redbull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 7:06 pm

Silverfox: Constantly we're being asked to change our (CBM) paint scheme, here's the thing, unless a new paint scheme makes us go faster, we so reason to make a big change to our colors and design.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 7:11 pm

I was talking about Arcsoa lights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 7:14 pm

Tauger: Looks like I'm back in an ARCSOA ride.......in a part-time basis....but a ride nonetheless. Thank you, Gideon Oldfield for the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 7:41 pm

Collins: "I might see Ariana sometime, she isn't on tour this offseason. But Olly is so I'm gone to see him. I'm also going on a date with mah girl later, hopefully that'll turn out fine. My day is packed so I'll talk to all of you later"

OCC: Kenny, about when should S19 start? I just want to know so I don't say something like "Collins is going out to Hawaii for 2 weeks" and the season is starting in a week. You know what I mean? Not trying to rush you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 9:09 pm

Pericles:" Just getting into some short racing cups to give my self practice. Kassandra is with me, while my good friend Roman is taking care of our son, Jay. He just turned 10!"

OOC: I was going to ask the same question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 28th 2015, 9:13 pm

OOC: Im not kenny, but considering that not all the spots are taken in the sign ups, we could be alot of weeks or days from S19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 29th 2015, 2:25 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
OCC: Kenny, about when should S19 start? I just want to know so I don't say something like "Collins is going out to Hawaii for 2 weeks" and the season is starting in a week. You know what I mean? Not trying to rush you...

OOC: Canon off-season time is not the same as real world off season time I don't think Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 29th 2015, 11:49 am

Jordan Davis: Loving the off-season so far. Done some renovations to my cabin while waiting for season 19 to start, and just trying to stay in shape. As an update on the wedding My fiance, Emma W. and I plan to wait one more season before we go ahead, and take the plunge. Anyways yeah been able to have some fun this season with racing my brother at Auto Club which I hadn't done for awhile. Time for another season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 29th 2015, 12:49 pm

DJ Kurtis: With Elites off for now, I can focus on other races I need to attend to. I seem to be a rather busy man. I hope everyone is having a good off season so far. Sam, we have some working to do.

Sam Kurtis: Alright big bro, but you do need some rest. Otherwise you would look like a grumpy man every day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
AAllen22

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 29th 2015, 11:07 pm

Alex:" Spent some time last week with the guys at Mercedes, trying to get to know them and how they work. It's interesting going to a new garage, hadn't done that for four seasons."

Vincent: "Working on getting a business degree from ODU, I know that racing is a lock for my family. But I feel like i need a back-up in case something bad happens. Also trying to relax after a rough season. Had good cars from Red Bull, but just didn't have the luck to really do anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   May 30th 2015, 12:19 am

Kenny: Sold the house, new house won't be done for 2 weeks... Wife and Kids are with my mother in-law in Colorado. I am staying in the RV with the dog. Let me just say staying in an RV in -15 degree weather and a blizzard is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offseason Drivers Chat   

Back to top Go down

Offseason Drivers Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next