ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 of Arkansas

Go down 
+6
CooperS
Wilhoit
RedViperGaming
DarkVoid718
BooyakaDragon
MrKyleCollins
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Round 5 of Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 1:08 pm

Collins: "I can deal with a 11th. Hopefully I can score a top 10 next race, start bringing myself back up in the points"

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on May 24th 2015, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 1:43 pm

Silverfox: "Car was really good the entire way, just needed a few more laps I think, Martin was a class act during that battle."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 2:10 pm

"16th place for us. Didn't qualify too great, but we had a good pit stop and I'm proud to give the Zest people a decent finish."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 2:54 pm

Pericles: Podium finish...really tried to get up there with James and Martin, but I let them battle it out. Seeing as that was the best chance of beating us. Hope you can keep up SCS, cause here we come."
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 3:47 pm

Good run for Collins, I'll give him some credit for that!
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 3:51 pm

Syron: "Could've done better, but I'll take it."
Back to top Go down
JeffJames17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 6:20 pm

24th didn't have the greatest of cars but can't really complain about how the season as gone so far
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 24th 2015, 10:46 pm

Tauger: 36th "This is going to be the nutshell of the rest of my season, isn't this?"
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 25th 2015, 5:38 pm

FUEL Brothers

Jacob Hart Finishes 11th, Noah Hart Finishes 23rd.

Jacob: We had a good setup, just the other teams seem to have it more figured out than us right now. Just missed out on that top 10.

Noah: As owner of this team we really need to step it up. Mine and Jacob's team went with different adjustment and setups to see which was better. You know, just trying something to see what would work better since we come back here later in the season. Jacob's setup worked better than ours so we will hit off his notes for next visit. Car drove fine down the straight away but in the turns is where we lost a lot of time to the others. We will get a win this season but at this rate it might take a while. Playing catch up with all the other Ford teams.

Jacob Hart -- 13th in points, Noah Hart -- 20th in points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:33 pm

37th just ready for the Road Courses
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas EmptyMay 30th 2015, 10:29 am

Hey I love what you guys do by making a forum for people to post their post-race news after the race. Kyle Collins has been the person to make the new threads of the Rounds. Sony Cup Series comes out with a new race every Sunday at 12pm Eastern, 7pm Eastern if its a night race. If I haven't made a new thread for you guys to post in for the races I want somebody like Kyle Collins to update it as soon as possible and make a thread for the Rounds like this Round. I'm usually busy on Sundays too do it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 of Arkansas   Round 5 of Arkansas Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Arkansas
Page 1 of 1