ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 10th 2015, 12:04 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Wow, some of the SpongeBob designs look really damn good :O
I'm a fan of the #13 Squidward Chevy, the #33 Plankton Chevy, and the #95 Crab Bodybuilder Ford!

I'd like to see Disney sponsor NASCAR for a race, mainly to see what designs they would come up with. Just imagine, Dale Jr driving an #88 Beauty and The Beast car, a #48 Mickey Mouse car, a #24 Frozen car, a #22 Cinderella car, a #2 Little Mermaid car, a #4 Aladin car, a #41 Toy Story car, and further on! I think it would be interesting...

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

"#95 Crab Bodybuilder Ford" First off I hate Spongebob, but I at least know the names of the characters. His name is Larry the Lobster.
Disney broke there ties with NASCAR, and the only car that makes since is Mickey Mouse and I bet they wouldn't sponsor Jimmie Johnson.
Look up "Looney Toons Monte Carlo 400 Rematch" You'll see some awesome cars from races like this in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 10th 2015, 1:49 am

Mr.YAMP wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:
I'm a fan of the #13 Squidward Chevy, the #33 Plankton Chevy, and the #95 Crab Bodybuilder Ford!

I'd like to see Disney sponsor NASCAR for a race, mainly to see what designs they would come up with. Just imagine, Dale Jr driving an #88 Beauty and The Beast car, a #48 Mickey Mouse car, a #24 Frozen car, a #22 Cinderella car, a #2 Little Mermaid car, a #4 Aladin car, a #41 Toy Story car, and further on! I think it would be interesting...

"#95 Crab Bodybuilder Ford" First off I hate Spongebob, but I at least know the names of the characters. His name is Larry the Lobster.
Disney broke there ties with NASCAR, and the only car that makes since is Mickey Mouse and I bet they wouldn't sponsor Jimmie Johnson.
Look up "Looney Toons Monte Carlo 400 Rematch" You'll see some awesome cars from races like this in the past.
Can you stop attacking Collins already? I know that was an uneducated idea, however, I still think this is about the whole incident in Elites.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 3:57 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:

Yamp, I am tired of your shit attitude... Quit being a dick or I will be forced to take administrative action against you. You are lucky I am in a good mood today because I passed my CHMY 172 course!
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:05 pm

@Kenny I don't care anymore go ahead and ban me.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:07 pm

Can't you just feel the love?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:09 pm

Quit being a baby because you can't take what you dish. If you want a ban, I'd be more then happy to oblige.

Last edited by f1fan on May 12th 2015, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:12 pm

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on May 12th 2015, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:12 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
@Kenny really mature for someone who just graduated college

I never said I graduated college, I have 2 years left. Probably 3. You are the one acting like a child... and I am sick of it. See you in a week, maybe by then you will grow up.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:14 pm

Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster Dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:18 pm

f1fan wrote:
Yamp right now...

Quit being a baby because you can't take what you dish. If you want a ban, I'd be more then happy to oblige.
And there goes your credibility in this argument as well sheesh people.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:19 pm

You just earned yourself another week Yamp...
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:21 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Yamp right now...

And there goes your credibility in this argument as well sheesh people.

Maybe I was a bit harsh there. I am man enough to admit that.

Last edited by f1fan on May 12th 2015, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:22 pm

YAMP that gif is too high quality for ARCSOA standards Razz
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:23 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
YAMP that gif is too high quality for ARCSOA standards Razz

And you just lost all your credibility there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster   Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Mods can wind up in the dumpster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: The Dumpster-
Jump to: