HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 6th 2015, 5:48 pm

I've got another 1 tomorrow, did well on the one today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 6th 2015, 5:55 pm

I've got AP tests, plus VA SOLS plus ACT+SAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 10th 2015, 3:55 pm

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 12th 2015, 4:10 pm

I've been just completely blunt lately, and I don't feel bad at all. If you have been hurt by any of things I've said. Don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 12th 2015, 4:21 pm

I don't take a lot of things to heart when it comes to insults, but I do when it involves others who really shouldn't be on the receiving end of them.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 12th 2015, 5:23 pm

...Yeah, I've been bullied alot in my life. Even now as a Senior after an ex broke up with me for a complete douche. Yeah, insert your damn silent violins. But... Just because of that... I don't want to see anyone on here, being well, picked on. And yet, I was targeted because of Finguy's death. I was planning to leave the nr2003 community because of that. And now about Collins, that's striking a nerve. I rather have Jeffery resurrected, believe me. But. Yamp was not at the wrong. Collins sorta mary-sued with getting into the fight. But, it was that, you didn't see him in the back. Elites aside, it's not right seeing someone picked on for bullying purposes alone.

I had to get it off my chest. And it has to stop. Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 12th 2015, 8:31 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
...Yeah, I've been bullied alot in my life. Even now as a Senior after an ex broke up with me for a complete douche. Yeah, insert your damn silent violins. But... Just because of that... I don't want to see anyone on here, being well, picked on. And yet, I was targeted because of Finguy's death. I was planning to leave the nr2003 community because of that. And now about Collins, that's striking a nerve. I rather have Jeffery resurrected, believe me. But. Yamp was not at the wrong. Collins sorta mary-sued with getting into the fight. But, it was that, you didn't see him in the back. Elites aside, it's not right seeing someone picked on for bullying purposes alone.

I applaud to you. I have also been bullied all my life just because of a drunken stepfather of mine that I once had. I am glad that he is out of my life, and I am glad that you are not alone, Kyle.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 12th 2015, 9:29 pm

I've been bullied before too. But I'm pretty sure almost all of us have, some more serious than others. I'm also picked on quite a bit throughout the NR community, sometimes for dumb reasons, sometimes for reasons that in which I deserved it. I know what it's like, that's why I don't want to see others getting bullied or picked on. In real life and in the NR Community!

Glad to also get that off my chest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 2:24 am

Finnish909 wrote:

Doesn't mean it's right to throw insults at him and basically call him mentally unstable.

Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 3:29 am

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

Doesn't mean it's right to throw insults at him and basically call him mentally unstable.
Well, what you and Kenny do not realize is that YAMP's great uncle or uncle (whatever) just died. He was so important to YAMP and had YAMP known about his uncle in the motorsports industry, YAMP would be behind the wheel today. Yamp is going through a lot lately, and that two week ban ruined another potentially good week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 5:02 am

I'm quite aware, and I get it, I do, but that is still no excuse to put your own misery upon others. I've been in some serious shit these last few months/years myself with my family, but do you see me on here insulting others? I don't think so. However, everyone is different and not everyone behaves in the same way, I gotcha, but something like this is avoidable.

Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 8:22 am

I haven't been bullied but I will say this, some of my friends were bullied and I almost lost it. My great Aunt Died last summer, my mother had a mis-carriage and so on..so don't put bullshit on other people, I just try to stay positive. There are some-days when I don't give a shit at all. Some-days that only Friends and Family matter. And some-days where I just want to be alone, so I completely get it Yamp. But don't start as Shane put it, 'Put your own misery on others'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 9:50 am

Bullying is quiet an issue that still remains as a problem today. I agree with Silverfox about putting misery on others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 11:47 am

BooyakaDragon wrote:
I'm quite aware, and I get it, I do, but that is still no excuse to put your own misery upon others. I've been in some serious shit these last few months/years myself with my family, but do you see me on here insulting others? I don't think so. However, everyone is different and not everyone behaves in the same way, I gotcha, but something like this is avoidable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 3:53 pm

What was said was said. Note I wasn't targeting him. I was just saying on it. Yet I am currently digging myself a hole now. Who cares. Who really cares now. What was said was done. What's happend had happened. Now leave me alone. Dumbass pweb needs to play this Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 7:37 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Here is my counterargument: Noah Hart a year ago did the same thing for the same reason: I said something stupid. And yet Noah nor I were ever banned for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 8:10 pm

Bullying... I hate bullying.
I've never been seriously bullied, but when I always stay positive so that helps. I also try to stay positive towards bullies because they bully for a reason. Maybe abuse at home, possibly getting bullied earlier, ETC.

I actually hate to say this but... I've noticed tiny bits of bullying in the ARCSOA forums. Don't get me wrong, ARCSOA is still an amazing community but I do find some drivers get picked on. Most of the time it's Collins or Pericles, but that is my opinion. I personally like everybody on the forum, and act nice to everybody so I don't pick on anybody.

Please don't hate on me for sharing my opinion. I needed to get that off my chest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 13th 2015, 9:15 pm

Yea Mcblair, I am guilty of that. I hate being a mean person, but sometimes it slips through. Like in the Arcsoa forum when I called out Collins. I try to facilitate good things on this forum, but sometimes I accedentially pick on people. I was bullied at one time and I still feel an outcast at my school for it. This is the only place that I can be myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 14th 2015, 11:02 am

Wilhoit wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:
Here is my counterargument: Noah Hart a year ago did the same thing for the same reason: I said something stupid. And yet Noah nor I were ever banned for that.
A year ago is the keyword. I think it's obvious for everyone that our views and ways of order have constantly been changing.

Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 16th 2015, 12:22 pm

Scroll to the near-bottom of the page if you care and toggle 7-8 grade:
http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Division/Top.aspx?DivID=62491
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 16th 2015, 2:24 pm

Nice work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 16th 2015, 7:26 pm

First and Second!
Did you compete in anything else besides the jumps and the relay?

I'm in track and field too, I just didn't make the team since something happened with provincials and only grade 8's and 9's made it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 17th 2015, 4:27 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
First and Second!
Did you compete in anything else besides the jumps and the relay?

I'm in track and field too, I just didn't make the team since something happened with provincials and only grade 8's and 9's made it...
Other events I competed in were the 4x200, High Jump, 100, 200, and 400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 17th 2015, 7:33 pm

So... You know what grinds my gears? When people count offline wins and include ones outside ARCSOA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   May 17th 2015, 7:52 pm

My wins in ARCSOA is a pretty big chunk in my wins column. I believe I have around 7 wins total under Jeffy Furackboy. But yet, I have a total of 42 wins. And three championships. But... That's not as noticable as someone who has a championship in a big series. Mine, barley noticable. Well... The DASCAR Regional Pro Cup, is one thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: The Vortex 2.0-
Jump to: