ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Games Chat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat EmptyApril 24th 2015, 11:59 am

Since D.J. and me were talking about it in the wrong chat about how each of us love the NFS franchise. I thought I'd make a Video Game chat over here.

Like I said I loved Carbon. I bought it for my Nintendo DS first, and lost it and couldn't find it so I bought it for my PlayStation 2. Then I lost that copy. Now I have it for my original XBox and it is all scratched up and won't work. Still love it though even if I might not be able to beat it with how I can't keep a good copy for the life of me. Also I don't think there is any difference between Most Wanted Black Edition and the original. I guess I just got a few extra designs for the cars on the game. Anyways right now I'm #5 on the Blacklist and have the Lamborghini Gallardo maxed out, so yeah I'm almost done with the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat EmptyApril 24th 2015, 12:28 pm

Played GRID Autosport for a few hours about a week ago, fun game, just over dickish AI.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Finnish909

Finnish909

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat EmptyApril 24th 2015, 7:24 pm

So, Mario Kart 8 has there new Animal Crossing DLC, as well as 200cc. Never, NEVER go on Mute City unprepared.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat EmptyApril 25th 2015, 12:27 pm

So, am finishing up the delta episode of ORAS....then I begin competative griding
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat EmptyApril 27th 2015, 9:03 am

...Hate the fact you have to go onto Youtube to find out how to beat the final boss in Okami. THANK YOU CHUGGACONROY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Games Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games Chat   Video Games Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Games Chat
Page 1 of 1