ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing

Go down 
+2
MrKyleBusch1
BooyakaDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:42 pm

#TBT?

So I figured this would be fun to post some pics of the greatest moments of DuPont Series racing. From DCS to DWSR!

#1: The Finish of the First Talladega 500. One of the best ways that series could have started, with a 3 wide finish! Fun Fact: This was the 2nd time I tried recording this race, the first time, Llamas won by 3 car lengths, so I guess things turned out better lol
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing 1535656_235451696629358_1132336706_n

#2: The First Fight of DCS, ironically between 2 drivers who had nothing but bad luck for more than 4 seasons after this.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing 1525130_236999033141291_504114721_n

#3: The First Season Ends Like Its First Race, And The First Ever Champion Is Crowned. Mason Wood became the first Champion of my series when he survived the hellacious finale of Charlotte and came up just short of winning the race and the Championship at the same time.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing 1560399_240864292754765_1526098714_n

#4: The Margin of Victory That Outlasted Just Under 10 Seasons. By 0.002, Jake Cole managed to defeat Cody Llamas at Zen Joltis for what was the closest finish in the series until 2014. I gotta say, I miss Jake Cole in my series.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing 1522004_240909116083616_1590332271_n

#5: Nick Mace Becomes 2nd Champion, Gives S3 It's First Championship. Over a year later Mace would end up becoming the only ARCSOA Triple Crown Champion, making him rank as one of the greatest in this canon. Mace won't be racing in 2015, considering the downward spiral he's gone through, perhaps it's not too surprising.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing SSSgPEP

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyApril 16th 2015, 2:15 pm

Continued

#6: Season 3 Starts Off With Insane Controversy. The 3rd Talladega 500 was shaping up to have an incredible fight for the win on the last lap between Jacob Lawlor and Dustin Griffitts. However, things changed when Anthony McCrury made one of the most bone headed moves in Talladega 500 history when he lepaged the field who were about to enter the tri-oval. Anthony slowed up Lawlor and caused a terrifying crash, Griffitts won, but not a lot of people were happy that day.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing 1555550_242008742640320_1736059943_n

#7: Eric Burton Wins Chicago After A Caution During Green Flag Pit Stops Knocked Out The Best Cars. Staying out sometimes works, and this just goes to show how anything can happen, and that you can win from the most unusual ways.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing ZTlChgR

#8: Pichu London Wins Championship, In One Of The Best Races We Ever Had. Auto Club always brings something good to table every time we show up there, and the finale race here was no exception. No one could pull away in an ultimate draft and slingshot battle. Pichu London managed to win the race and the Championship, with Guerra coming up just short.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing RugSzNO

#9: Season 4 Ends A Bad Streak of Poor Racing In The Series. Season 2-3 were very rough in terms of consistent good races, however things changed at Michigan in the 5th round of Season 4. One of my personal favorite races in the history of the series. Gallighan and several others fought like warriors at Michigan and had one of the most exciting battles ever. Truly incredible.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EboaJLq

#10: The First Injury. Well not long after the amazing Michigan race, we had one of most brutal crashes in the series when Zach Buchanan came up into Shaun Gallighan and caused Gallighan to spin like a top down the tri oval at Kentucky. However, it was Brian James who got into a head on collision with PJ Williams not long after the Gallighan crash. Brian James broke several ribs and his left wrist, and didn't come back until later in the season.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing WoRbOrP
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing LRtM57Z
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyApril 16th 2015, 3:42 pm

I think I'm the first one to go flying through the stands, inti the parking lot, and ending at the turn two stands at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyApril 16th 2015, 5:38 pm

Great Moments for all of those drivers
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyApril 18th 2015, 9:26 pm

Light After Black: Despite the injuries, the finish was pretty good with Sandfer holding off Angel Navarro and underdog (at the time) Alan Cavagnaro in an insane 1 lap dash.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing Season%204%20Kentucky%20Finish_zpsnhblloeh

History Is Made, The First Female Winner: It doesn't seem like it now, but Shelton was one of the best up and coming drivers on the circuit. She proved that when she became the first female winner in DuPont Series history.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing First%20Female_zpshnq5y3qs

Mexican Redemption: Nicholas Guerra became the first non american driver to win a DuPont Championship, he also did it by beating Pichu London, the same man who beat him for the Championship the season before.
The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing Mexicool_zpslrs0jfv9
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 1st 2015, 1:11 pm

I know that I am zooming ahead, but I would suggest James Shelly's win on his third start in the 6. I know that's bragging, but I'll just sit here and if you don't use it then I won't be mad
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 1st 2015, 1:44 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
I know that I am zooming ahead, but I would suggest James Shelly's win on his third start in the 6. I know that's bragging, but I'll just sit here and if you don't use it then I won't be mad
It was already on my list.
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 1st 2015, 5:30 pm

Gonna do more of these?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 1st 2015, 7:16 pm

ThundertheDragon wrote:
Gonna do more of these?
Probably.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:37 pm

What about when I was wrecked during the chase, by J. Sandfer...I was really pissed..
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 4:19 am

I remember my Win was Historic
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 12:06 pm

I'm choosing stuff based off my memory. After I add all the ones I know up to this current point, I'll start adding some ones ya'll can suggest and/or ones I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing   The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Moments Of The DuPont World Series of Racing
Page 1 of 1