HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favourite Nascar drivers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 29th 2015, 6:16 pm

It is a tough decision...

1. Kyle Busch - #18 - He is just a skilled driver and the best on JGR in my opinion. If you look past his temper problems a lot more people would like him. His name is also Kyle and that was the reason he was my favourite when I was younger!
2. Casey Mears - #13 - He is a driver that has the ability to win, he has had 2 top 15's in the 2015 season so far which is incredible for him. This is the season he'll win the first race for Germain Racing!
3. Kyle Larson - #42 - This is another guy I put as one of my favourites because of his name. But he also has skills for a rookie, he is almost like Logano and Keselowski, I believe he is one of the future major competitors!

4. Landon Cassill - #40
5. Denny Hamlin - #11
6. Brendan Gaughan - #62
7. Reed Sorenson - #44
8. Martin Truex Jr - #78
9. Matt Kenseth - #20
10. Matt DiBenedetto - #83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 29th 2015, 8:15 pm

Kyle Busch is my favorite but Kurt is my second favorite.
Chris Buscher in Xfinity
Erik Jones in Trucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 29th 2015, 9:02 pm

Jeff Gordon
Jamie McMurray
Johnny Sauter
Paul Menard
Jimmie Johnson

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 29th 2015, 9:21 pm

Elliott Sadler
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth
Brett Moffitt
Micheal McDowell
David Ragan
Trevor Bayne
Kyle Larson
Greg Biflle
Clint Bowyer

Now my most hated drivers
Jeff Gordon (Usually it is Jimmie before Gordon, but every freaking track is giving Gordon a send off and it is annoying. They didn't do this for Mark, Jeff Burton, or Dale Jarrett)
Jimmie Johnson
Danica Patrick
Tony Stewart
Ricky Stenhouse
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 29th 2015, 10:24 pm

1. Alan Kulwicki: All of his quotes inspired me "If you don't believe, you don't belong", "you cannot do something perfectly", he has always done things his way and has shown he can do it right. After every race he would cohlm his hair. He drove a Ford which I liked back then, when he started NASCAR he walked into the garage with a briefcase, he has gained respect from all veterans and legends when he raced. He gave me many visions of my future and his quotes inspired me. Why do you think my name is Alan?
2. Kyle Busch: Now I love Toyota, this guy has the talent, and he races everyone hard, it's racing, he doesn't let anyone mess with him and get away with it. He has done the most craziest things you can imagine and has always shown his kind of racing.
3: Aj Allmendinger: In 2007 when Aj made his debut he drove a Toyota, he was my favorite driver that year. Aj has given me alot of reasons to like him alot as a driver, he has the craziest and best hair you can imagine. When he races he visions things like no other. He is a roadracer which I like alot about him. He has alot of (swag) when he does interviews. He is full of enthusiasm whenever he has the spotlight.
4. Joey Logano: You may think I'm crazy of picking Jolo but he is from my homestate. A couple of friends of ours met his Dad and told us things we didn't know. He used to drive for Gibbs, and now drives for Penske which I still like. He has given me alot of reasons to like him and I will mostly go on to appreciate his skills.
5. Erik Jones: Right off the bat I knew this kid would be my favorite. He has taken everything he has learned from Kyle and brought it to the next level in a new gen in a Toyota.
6. Carl Edwards: I met Carl Edwards (Twice) in 2 days at Watkins Glen. He is the most coolest person you will ever meet. When I was wearing a Kyle Busch hat and asked for a picture he asked me if I would mind if I took off my hat. We both laughed. The picture was also taken with Chris Buescher. A day later we went back to the grocery store (Tops) a mile away from the track, we walked in during the Nationwide race, and there is Carl Edwards just walking through the isles shopping just like a regular person, we saw him again and he said it keeps his mind off of racing. And you think he would hire someone to do his shopping? NOPE.
7.Elliott Sadler: In 1999 I started to root for Sadler and I thought he would be the next big thing, I was wrong but he was a classy driver just like Edwards, he proved to everyone out there he can win and has driven with Yates and Gibbs before which leaves him high up on the list.
8:Denny Hamlin: A driver you can see doing alot of stupid stuff like lipsinging Taylor Swift, trying to dance at Bristol, etc, etc. He is a Toyota driver and a Gibbs driver and shows alot of enthusiasm.
9: Matt Kenseth: Again he is a Toyota driver that is at JGR, I was lucky to witness his 500th career race live at New Hampshire and see him win it. He is from the same state Kulwicki was from and I gained alot of respect for him in 2012 & 2013. Those years are what got him into the top 10.
10. Martin Truex Jr: He used to be 5th on this list before he moved to Chevy. He is another road course racer that drive for MWR. I gained alot of respect for him through the 2010-2011 Napa commercials is what made me like him the most. Though only having 2 wins he should have more,way more than 2. More like 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 30th 2015, 6:11 pm

Cup: Brett Moffitt, Landon Cassill, Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth
Xfinity: Ryan Sieg, Chris Buescher, Ryan Reed
Trucks: Timothy Peters, Justin Boston (we have the same birthday!), Spencer Gallagher, Cameron Hayley

Other favorite drivers that I wish had a ride:
Chad Hackenbracht, Johanna Long, Todd Kluever, Justin Lloyd, Blake Feese
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   March 30th 2015, 7:14 pm

Kasey Kahne - Started watching NASCAR on a weekly basis in 2004.  I always really liked his driving style and that led me to like him and I have since.
Martin Truex, Jr. - Similar to Kahne, I noticed Truex in 2004 when I watched my first Busch race.  I would be lying if I said I didn't notice him because he drove for Junior, but I really started to like him because he was one of the guys that could challenge the cuppies on a regular basis back then.
Ryan Sieg - I had known about him when he drove in the Truck series, but I really started following Sieg when he moved to the Nationwide series.  Huge fan of what he has done with the small budget his race team has.
Cole Whitt - Whitt first caught my attention when he made his Cup debut for Red Bull in 2011.  Never really followed him in Trucks but its been fun to see what he can do in the backmarker equipment.
Chris Buescher - Buescher has really grown on me lately.  Back in his ARCA days, I was not a huge fan of his but seeing what he's been able to do in the 60 has been really interesting.
AJ Adderallmendinger - I've enjoyed watching his growth since the terribad performances of Red Bull circa 2007 and 2008.
Trevor Bayne - I've actually been following Bayne since he raced for DEI in the K&N series and have always enjoyed watching him race, even with his current struggles.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. - JEWNYUR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nascar drivers!   

Back to top Go down

Favourite Nascar drivers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1