ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 19 Silly Season thread

Go down 
+17
DetriotMcBlair
Rovenami
CooperS
BooyakaDragon
thebattmann
FitzwaterAustralia59
gordonfan291
Tylor
DKurtis
Toyota4lyfe
Finnish909
ThundertheDragon
Mr.YAMP
MrKyleCollins
RedViperGaming
LHP14Florida
f1fan
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Season 19 Silly Season thread Empty
PostSubject: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 7:39 pm

Post away...

Details from me coming up later!
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 7:44 pm

James Shelly staying with Cathenix for another season

James Shelly has, unsprisingly, been resigned for Cathenix in S19. James states as such, " I have been with this team for 3 seasons staring s19. They have told me unless Gauligen or I die, we will have the same ride to come to. They have been happy with our preformance, and maybe I can get my first win"
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 7:58 pm

Pericles To stay at Team Thunder?
Nick Pericles, after his first FULL season in Elites, has wondered if he could stay with Team Thunder.
Pericles:" It would be awesome to re-sign with Team T. I hope I will be able to get a win next season!"
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:07 pm

I'm just wondering if I'm staying at Porsche or moving on because I would want to know which teams are looking if I'm a free agent again :/
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:16 pm

Collins moving on or staying

After an amazing season in Lexus is coming to an end Collins is wondering if he will stay or be pushed out to free agency. He stated "I love Lexus Developments and I am wondering if I'll stay or if I'll go. I'm sure somebody will pick me up"

Stella looking for S19 ride

After being cut from Mentervini, joining Visa Lola which later shut down, and joining the American 700 and getting in a wreck which ended his day, Stella is wondering if any teams are interested in him.

Blue Flare Motorsports debuting in S19

As mentioned earlier in the season BFM owner Johnson Freeman is attempting to get BFM in S19. They would hopefully be using the Lexus models or Ford models...
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:16 pm

I mean, BFM might be on the S19 grid... Forgot to add the question mark
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:50 pm

Carolina Plans A Return
For the team based out of the Palmetto State. They had talked very little about the subject besides a few whispers. They do plan a return next season though. They have talked with there drivers and would like to rehire both of them. Tedford has shown interest while no word has been heard by Louviere.

Mr.YAMP Rejoins Durbinsport
Jordan "YAMP" Davis plans a return to his current team. Jordan said, "We had a great car this season no thanks to Ike putting this car together, and getting it ready for me. We plan to have the whole team come back, and we'll see how well we can do 2 seasons in a row."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:53 pm

Team Thunder bought out, to be renamed Subaru Racing Team
Team Thunder has been bought out by the Subaru Motor Company. The team will remain on the grid, now under the name "Subaru Racing Team". Matt Duncan is expected to stay with the team, but it's unknown whether or not Nick Pericles will be kept. After having Mountain Dew for a couple seasons, the new team will now have sponsorship from Con-way Freight. More info coming soon.

Pulyakov looking for a ride
Russian driver Nico Pulyakov is looking for a ride in the ARCSOA Elite Series next season. Pulyakov raced briefly this season, filling in for Kyle Collins at Lexus Developments, getting a top 10 at Trois Rivieres. Pulyakov almost won an ARCSOA Lites championship in Season 3, and still has the talent to compete.

McKane returns to Discover Ohio
In an announcement that surprised no one, Nathan McKane has stated that he will continue to drive for Team Discover Ohio next season.

"I feel that with a little more luck, me and the Discover Ohio boys could contend for a championship, and i'm definitely looking forward to next season." said McKane.

Last edited by ThundertheDragon on March 19th 2015, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 9:18 pm

A Season Without Jeffery Finguy. Who to Carry His Flame?

With the unfortunate passing of Jeffery Finguy, many of drivers wanted to carry on the #92. But, per request of the Finguy Clan, along with a very close friend Durbinsports Sanctum owner Ike Durbin, in honor of a fallen friend, retiring Finguy's number. Long story short. Hopefully the heads of ARCSOA will take it into consideration.

Skyla Johnson to Take Elites Field

Coloradian native, and Jeffery Finguy's protegé, Skyla Johnson will take onto the field. Hopefully right where Finguy was. Johnson was a part-time tester with the team because of her mentor. She want's to make the ultimate tribute, and win him a championship.

Kyle Shock Jr. And the returning Phaula Thenos!

The returning 'Greek Geek' Phaula Thenos will try to return to the Elites field as she wants to even return to the 'Squad'. But yet, she's not the only one to be coming related to her cousin. Rumors are Kyle Shock Jr. the Michiganian, will be in a Pure Michigan. All in the air.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 9:22 pm

Cavy Underestimated, Under Control As Ever

36 Year Old Alan "Cavy" Cavagnaro has been suspended twice in his racing career but has gone through the ARCSOA Road to Recovery Program while running the DPWSR. Cavagnaro lost his full-time ride driving the no. 62 Panasonic Toyota at Amaria for driving under the influence in a Catarham Sports Car. A season later he made a return driving the no. 83 Ranmo for Carolina but was suspended by ARCSOA again for unknown reasons. He has gone through rehab as a full course but now is back open for a ride. Many don't remember how this driver started in Elites. He drove for 2 different teams and ended up winning Rookie of the Year in Elites in S13 and also finishing P2 to Fuel83. In S14 he was planned to drive the no. 2 but got injured in the 2nd race of the FedEx Open Wheel Championship. Cavy has seen the highest highs and the lowest lowes in his career but in his stats he is the S13 Elites ROTY and has 2 Elite wins as long as 8 career ARCSOA wins. Cavy is also on fire currently in the DPWSR after finishing in top 4 in pts consecutively in S9 and S10 and has just signed a contract with Michael Block Racing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 9:38 pm

Kurtis looking at a new ride?

DJ Kurtis, driving in Red Bull, is planning to go for a team that is slightly faster than what he is in now.
"Currently, I'm pretty comfortable where I am, but Porsche is the main team I want to look at as a secondary. If it doesn't work, I'll stay at Red Bull."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 11:59 am

Tylor Thaber unsure on his future

Tylor Thaber is unsure on his future, as the S3 contract signed was only one year. Thaber's Season 18 has been fair, with several DNFs and a couple top 15 runs when the car is brought home.

...I suck at stories.
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 12:40 pm

S3 in talks with current drivers

S3 Motorsports are currently in negotiations with drivers Tylor Thaber and Allie Nelson
"It has been a great season for S3 and Thaber and Nelson have exceeded expectations all season with the highest being Amaria where we were able to score the team's first podium. We would love to see those two come back next season to improve on what has been a great debut season"

Sandfer unsure about future
Current DNC driver Charles Sandfer is unsure about where he will be next season. When asked the veteran Elites Series driver had this to say, "I would love to return to this team next season but with the runs we have had this season I'm not confident on if they will have me back next season
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 12:54 pm

Australian Vineyards announcing that Holden will return as it's manufacturer and also announced that Fitzwater will change #s from 10 to 59 for S19 and Harple will return to the team in the 2nd car
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:42 pm

Tedford to drive for SRT
It has been announced that the other Subaru Racing Team car will be driven by Australian Adam Tedford next season. Tedford drove the 83 car for Carolina Racing this season, and showed some very impressive consistency.

Lineup
96- Adam Tedford
97- Matt Duncan

By the way, I'd like the cars to look something like this...
http://media.ris-news.com/images_web_res/6264_31109.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:56 pm

Tamur Delić Begins looking for a Team

Tamur Delić is looking for a ride for this upcoming season. He is a mediocre driver that, if given the right equipment, can do pretty well.
Back to top Go down
thebattmann

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:29 pm

Rookie Caleb Farrell to find team

Caleb Farrell has been looking for a team. He as raced in the WSR for one season
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:32 pm

Caleb can't run both the USSCA and ARCSOA series. You have to pick between the 2. ARCSOA is more like NASCAR meet f1 then the USSCA is more more Redneck version of NASCAR
Back to top Go down
thebattmann

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:48 pm

I thought that I cleared this up... I thought I posted that I would not race In the USSCA my friend Winston Rivers would. Sorry for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:54 pm

Ok I think you did (You Did). I don't pay attention to the USSCA sign-ups though since I have all my drivers in ARCSOA.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:59 pm

CBM is being brought back with all the same shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 4:45 pm

Cooper Syron looking for a ride

Known Australian ARCSOA Lights driver, Cooper Syron, has announced that he definitely wants a ride. However, he wants to focus on his current Lights season before making any decisions.

Josh Travel wants to make his debut in Season 19

Josh Travel is a driver not really known throughout ARCSOA, yet the Lights driver is interested in driving for any team, all he wants is to be recognised in Season 19.

Last edited by CooperS on March 20th 2015, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 4:49 pm

CooperS wrote:

Known Australian ARCSOA Lights driver, Cooper Syron, has announced that he definitely wants a ride. However, he wants to focus on his current Lights season before making any decisions.

Carolina is intrested, but I have already sent offers to 2 other people. If they don't fall through we would love you on our team.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:45 pm

CooperS wrote:

Syron's going to have quite a few options! LOL
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:21 pm

Delić will accept any Auricom offers for him to return.

Delić will take a chance at Auricom, even thou he says jokingly; "Wouldn't mind having better engines in the cars"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 19 Silly Season thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next