The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 3rd 2015, 3:45 pm

The ARCSOA Bass Pro Shop Truck Series (BPSTS) has decided to change venue today. They have chosen not to go Bristol Motor Speedway for the 5th race of the season after secluding it months in advance. With Bristol being one of many tracks with very high caution rates ever. This has become the reason why the Trucks have not decided to go there. Owner of the Trucks Series Mason Richards didn't want to put the drivers through the misery of Bristol. Instead they will be heading to Richmond Motor Speedway. While the BPSTS has decided to change venues the Elite Series will still be going to Bristol so that ARCSOA deposit to venue at the track doesn't go to waste. "It was a hard decision to come by with Bristol being my favorite track, but I didn't want to make these teams lose thousands of dollars in equipment... Richmond is a more suitable track still being considered a short track, but have more space for drivers to move around." said Mason Richards in a press conference earlier today. They have began to give refunds to fans, and even given them tickets to the Elites Series, and to future Truck races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 3rd 2015, 4:30 pm

McIntyre: "Looking forward to this race, I hope I can get rid of my bad luck and win"
Square: "Damn, probably one of my worst tracks. I'll try to get a top 20"
Collins (Owner): "I hope my drivers will get me somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 13th 2015, 1:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPBllObSh6c
OOC:Probably the most realistic race we will ever have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 13th 2015, 3:55 pm

J. Finguy: "I keep saying, someone's going to get the team the first one! Dar's getting close!"
D.Finguy: "Top five!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 13th 2015, 4:56 pm

18th. We were in the top 10 all race long, then dropped like a rock after that caution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   March 13th 2015, 5:35 pm

So close to a win but whatever. Ben did great and has been doing great lately and got a podium.
Sophia started pretty far back to finish 4th. I thought she was going to be contenting for a win but got 4th.
Both Brad and Jesse got really tight out of no where on the rest. They fell like rocks but we will reserch what happened. Overall great job by everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond   

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA BPSTS S1R5 Bris..... Richmond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1